Printer now has become one of the important needs for many people, especially those who work and have their own offices, or even those who are still in school and also a student. Printers are used to help simplify their work, where after completing a graduation, it can be printed directly without the need to find the location of the rental and also print services or internet cafe. For students and those who often make reports, having a personal printer has many advantages, including:
1. Saving time
2. Cost efficiency
3. No need to bother if there are print and print errors
4. No need to bother looking for the location of a printer service provider
However, sometimes we often think twice about buying a printer. Usually this thing happens, nothing else but also not because the price of the printer itself is quite expensive, although it is still much cheaper when compared to the price of a cellphone or computer. The price of a new printer usually ranges from the price of 300 thousand to more than 1 million Rupiah. Usually, printers with a price of 300 thousand only have limited and ordinary functions, which are only able to process the printing in black and white, and also usually the time to print per sheet of paper is longer, because it is not a type of Jet printer.
For those of you who want to have a printer, but still considering the purchase price, it’s good if you try a few tips below, so you can still buy a printer with good quality, but still have a cheap price. Here are some tips for choosing a good and cheap printer:
Buy a printer with a brand that is certain
The first and most important tip is to choose a printer with a brand that is sure. Some printer brands, such as Canon, Epson, and also HP are some of the brands and also old players in the printer industry. There are also other brands, such as the Samsung brand, Toshiba, and many more. When you hear these brands, then you certainly already know the quality of the brand. Typically, the low-cost printers that they offer do only have basic functions, but that is one of the right choices if you need a good and cheap printer.
Look for printers at low prices, but have decent features
Besides looking at the brand and also the manufacturer, you can also look for printers with the best specifications but at a cheaper price. For example, you can choose a printer labeled “jet” which means you can do the printing process faster than usual. If you want to find this type of printer, please look at this type of Jet printer with the lowest price, and also a brand that can be trusted with its quality. Examples are like the HP Deskjet, which you can find anywhere and also have affordable prices with good quality.
Can also search for printers with second status
If you want a printer with better features but it’s cheap, it doesn’t hurt if you try to buy a second printer. Second-hand printers are usually deliberately sold for several reasons, such as:
1. It is no longer used by the previous owner
2. Is an office inventory that you want to upgrade
3. Old owners who are in need of money
4. Usually, the price of a printer sold by an old owner who is in need of money can be obtained at a price that tends to be low, in contrast to the old owner who really wants to sell the printer because he wants to upgrade the printr. However, you must be observant in choosing a good and cheap printer in the second condition. There are several things that you must pay attention to choosing this second printer. The following are some of the things you should pay attention to:
1. See the age of the printer
2. See also the life of a printer
3. Frequently ask about the care and also the treatment of the owner of the printer
4. Check the average selling price of the printer to be searched
5. Ask for a personal guarantee from the old owner at least 1 week
6. A physical check from the printer, it is recommended to buy by Cash on delivery, aka COD, rather than shipping via the package.
7. Bid the price of the second printer wisely, not too cheap and not too expensive.
Buy a printer at a computer specialty store or authorized distributor
Must also Tips for choosing a good and cheap printer next is to buy it directly at a computer or distributior store. This is because the computer shop and also the distributor certainly understand and also understand the ins and outs of the advantages and also the weaknesses of the type of printer that we want. Just call it our printer needs, for example, the printer is priced below 500 thousand, so they will certainly provide recommendations on brands and also types of printers with low prices and good quality. However, it is a good idea to also do internet research to see what are the advantages and disadvantages of a printer brand, because at this time there have been very many personal reviews regarding electronic goods, one of them is a printer.
Pay attention to the warranty period of the printer.
Buying a new printer, the warranty is a fixed price. If the printer is purchased without a guarantee, it is better not to buy it. Warranty is one form of factory confidence in the durability and quality of the goods they sell. The point is, the shorter the warranty time given, the lower the confidence of a factory in the quality of its products. Therefore, warranty is very important for you in choosing a good and inexpensive printer.
Search for appropriate features
If you want to find a cheap and good printer, make sure the features match you.
1. Want fast: Choose the type of laser jet, but be careful, there are usually several laser jets that are only for black and white
2. Want good quality: Epson is usually the right choice.
3. Want to support via network? Select a printer that has a network reader, to support various types of computer networks, especially LANs.
Maybe it is rather difficult to find a good and cheap printer. However, for the size of a new printer with a well-known and quality brand, the price of 500 thousand is already a cheap and also low price. Therefore, you can prepare a minimum budget of 500 thousand to be able to get a quality printer and also have a cheap price. Also make sure your printer driver is not a problem, because it can cause the computer to hang frequently and has problems.
Thus the article reveals tips on choosing a good and cheap printer. Hopefully this article is useful for all of you. thanks.